The India vs Pakistan Match of Asia Cup 2023 is organizing today, Saturday 2 September 2023 and it will be played at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium in Kandy Sri Lanka from 3 pm, while the toss will take place half an hour before. According to the survey, there is a 31 percent chance of the Pakistan cricket team led by Babar Azam winning this match and the Indian camp captained by Rohit Sharma has a 69 percent chance of winning this match.
India and Pakistan are playing after 4 years in the Asia Cup ODI match on Saturday. Here i will share India vs Pakistan Live Score 2023, Where to watch India vs Pakistan 2 September Asia Cup Match 2023, India vs Pakistan Asia Cup Squad Players 2023 so hook up to this page.
India vs Pakistan Live Score 2023
The match between India and Pakistan will be played on Saturday i.e. today in the Asia Cup. Fans are eagerly waiting for this great match as whenever there is a match between India and Pakistan, the excitement remains at its peak. It will be telecast live on Star Sports channels and if you want to watch online then you can watch this match on Disney + Hotstar app.
India and Pakistan The match will start today at 3 pm and toss will happen at 2.30 pm as per IST. The match between India and Pakistan will be played at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Kandy. About the pitch of Pallekele Stadium, the fast bowlers get help in the beginning and the ball also turns in the middle overs due to which the spinners can get a lot of benefit. So, a low scoring match can be seen between India and Pakistan.
IND vs PAK Match Ticket Booking
Asia Cup 2023 Schedule
Asia Cup IND vs PAK Match 2023 Details
|Match||India vs Pakistan|
|Match Date||2 September 2023, Saturday|
|Team Captains||Rohit Sharma (India) and Babar Azam (Pakistan)|
|Match Stadium/Venue||Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Kandy|
|Match Timing||3:00 PM|
|Toss Timing||2:30 PM|
|Live on TV||Star Sports Channels and DD Sports|
|Live Streaming OTT||Disney+Hotstar|
IND vs PAK Asia Cup Cricket Match- Playing 11
India Playing XI: Rohit Sharma (capt), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur/Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Jasprit Bumrah.
Pakistan Playing XI: Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Agha Salman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf.
India Vs Pakistan Asia Cup Match 2023- Where to Watch
Today there is going to be a clash between India and Pakistan in Asia Cup 2023. Cricket fans all over the world were eagerly waiting for this match and now their wait is over. After a gap of four years, two big teams of Asia are going to face each other in ODI format, so the importance of this match increases further.
You can watch the league round match played between India and Pakistan in Asia Cup 2023 on Star Sports channels in different languages. You can watch India Vs Pakistan 2 September Asia Cup Match 2023 live streaming on the Disney Hot-Star app and its free by the company so guys enjoy the OTT platform.
ICC World Cup Schedule 2023
ICC World Cup India Squad
India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2023 Weather Report
The teams of India and Pakistan have reached the designated place for the match to be held in Asia Cup 2023 today. There is a possibility of rain on the day this match is scheduled to take place and the match may get cancelled. It has been raining in Pallekele for the last two days and according to the weather report, the weather is likely to turn worse on 2 September 2023. According to news, there are 80 percent chances of rain during this match.
My take on India vs Pakistan Match 2023
Even i am a big fan of cricket since Sachin Tendulkar’s era but still i am enjoying the cricket. And today will watch this great match while having a bowl of popcorn in my hand. Whoever wins this match thats a different thing, we would enjoy this match. And i hope you guys will enjoy the match too. Do tell me your opinion on this page via comments section.
India vs Pakistan Live Score 2023 FAQs
The India Vs Pakistan 2 September Asia Cup Match 2023 match will be played at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Kandy.
The match between India and Pakistan will be telecast live on Star Sports channels and if you want to watch online then you can watch this match on Disney + Hotstar app.
India and Pakistan Asia Cup match will start at 3 pm IST today. The toss will take place half an hour before this i.e. at 2.30 pm.